Hi there! I've moved my blog to a new address,
"Inventive Ideas by Ankaila."

I invite you to explore the updated and
 more enjoyable version of the embroidery tutorial you've been anticipating,
 as well as discover other new embroidery tutorials.

 You can access my new blog through this link:
Inventive Ideas by Ankaila.

Alternatively, you can click on the small images
 below to reach the instructors on my new blog.




Quotes-Inspired Hoop Art Ideas with Felt Appliques, Embroidery, and Crocheted Flowers

Explore 3D embroidery flower garden designs.

Bring your dream garden to life in your embroidery projects with simple and easy embroidery patterns!



➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

Woven Picot Stitch Variations: Step-by-Step Tutorials - YouTube Shorts Videos


My YouTube channel features a collection of concise instructional videos covering different woven picot stitch variations. You can access these tutorials by clicking on the links provided below: